Western Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Memorial Gymnasium has the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-0) matching up with the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-0) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a close 70-67 win for Vanderbilt, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Hilltoppers head into this contest following a 62-56 win over Cornell on Monday.
Western Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Western Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 70, Western Kentucky 67
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hilltoppers averaged 70.1 points per game last season (80th in college basketball) while allowing 69.3 per outing (297th in college basketball). They had a +26 scoring differential overall.
- In CUSA games, Western Kentucky averaged 0.9 more points (71.0) than overall (70.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Hilltoppers scored 69.9 points per game last season. Away, they scored 70.1.
- Western Kentucky allowed fewer points at home (66.4 per game) than on the road (72.0) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.