Bellarmine vs. Louisville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Louisville Cardinals (2-0) and the Bellarmine Knights (0-2) at KFC Yum! Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 90-64 and heavily favors Louisville to come out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Knights' most recent game was a 113-64 loss to UCLA on Sunday.
Bellarmine vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Bellarmine vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 90, Bellarmine 64
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bellarmine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Knights were outscored by 7.6 points per game last season (scoring 60.6 points per game to rank 265th in college basketball while giving up 68.2 per outing to rank 275th in college basketball) and had a -236 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Bellarmine averaged more points (63.1 per game) than it did overall (60.6) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Knights averaged 63.1 points per game last season. Away, they scored 57.7.
- Bellarmine conceded 62.3 points per game at home last season, and 74.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.