Louisville vs. Bellarmine Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Louisville Cardinals (2-0) against the Bellarmine Knights (0-2) at KFC Yum! Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 90-64 in favor of Louisville, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
Their last time out, the Cardinals won on Sunday 81-74 over DePaul.
Louisville vs. Bellarmine Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Louisville vs. Bellarmine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 90, Bellarmine 64
Other ACC Predictions
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Florida State vs Florida
- Davidson vs Duke
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Louisville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals' +344 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 9.1 points per game) was a result of putting up 73.3 points per game (46th in college basketball) while allowing 64.2 per outing (178th in college basketball).
- Louisville scored 69.9 points per game last year in conference action, which was 3.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (73.3).
- The Cardinals put up 77.2 points per game in home games last season. When playing on the road, they averaged 71.2 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Louisville surrendered 62.4 points per game at home. On the road, it allowed 64.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.