Murray State vs. Indiana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Indiana Hoosiers (1-1) and Murray State Racers (1-1) going head-to-head at Assembly Hall has a projected final score of 80-75 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Indiana, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Racers came out on top in their most recent matchup 121-63 against Cumberland (TN) on Tuesday.
Murray State vs. Indiana Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Murray State vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 80, Murray State 75
Other MVC Predictions
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- Southeast Missouri State vs UIC
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Murray State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Racers averaged 68.9 points per game last season (101st in college basketball) while allowing 65.9 per contest (222nd in college basketball). They had a +93 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by three points per game.
- Murray State averaged 0.8 fewer points in MVC play (68.1) than overall (68.9).
- In 2022-23, the Racers averaged 4.5 more points per game at home (70.4) than away (65.9).
- Murray State conceded fewer points at home (65 per game) than on the road (67.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.