How to Watch the Eastern Kentucky vs. SFA Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (4-6) take on a fellow UAC opponent when they visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Roy Kidd Stadium.
Despite sporting a bottom-25 scoring defense that ranks 16th-worst in the FCS (34.1 points allowed per game), Eastern Kentucky has played better on offense, ranking 41st in the FCS by averaging 28.8 points per game. SFA's offense has been thriving, posting 409 total yards per game (24th-best) this season. On defense, it ranks 93rd by giving up 389.7 total yards per game.
For more about this game, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, keep reading.
Eastern Kentucky vs. SFA Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Roy Kidd Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- UCLA vs USC
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- SMU vs Memphis
Eastern Kentucky vs. SFA Key Statistics
|435 (16th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409 (26th)|
|485.4 (127th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.7 (95th)|
|157.4 (46th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.4 (60th)|
|277.6 (10th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||257.6 (20th)|
|5 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (51st)|
|2 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (5th)|
Eastern Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Parker McKinney has 2,776 passing yards for Eastern Kentucky, completing 63% of his passes and tossing 19 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 220 rushing yards (22 ypg) on 63 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Joshua Carter has racked up 665 yards on 106 carries while finding the end zone four times.
- Braedon Sloan has run for 615 yards (61.5 per game) on 129 carries with eight touchdowns, while also hauling in 436 yards in the passing game (on 38 catches), finding the end zone three times through the air.
- Jaden Smith's team-leading 706 yards as a receiver have come on 66 receptions (out of 75 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Jalen Burbage has hauled in 30 receptions for 359 yards, an average of 35.9 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
SFA Stats Leaders
- Brian Maurer has put up 1,738 passing yards, or 173.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56.3% of his passes and has recorded 12 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He's also contributed on the ground with 24 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner three times.
- Jerrell Wimbley has rushed for 666 yards on 126 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Anthony Williams is a key figure in this offense, with 481 rushing yards on 105 carries with four touchdowns and 310 receiving yards (31 per game) on 23 catches with five touchdowns
- Kylon Harris has racked up 618 receiving yards on 53 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring eight touchdowns as a receiver.
- Lawton Rikel has caught 34 passes and compiled 382 receiving yards (38.2 per game) with one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Kentucky or SFA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.