Filip Forsberg Game Preview: Predators vs. Blackhawks - November 18
Filip Forsberg will be on the ice when the Nashville Predators and Chicago Blackhawks meet at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Considering a wager on Forsberg? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Filip Forsberg vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Forsberg Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Forsberg has a plus-minus rating of -3, while averaging 19:20 on the ice per game.
- In five of 15 games this year Forsberg has scored a goal, including two games with multiple goals.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Forsberg has recorded a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- Forsberg has an assist in eight of 15 games this season, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- Forsberg's implied probability to go over his point total is 36.4% based on the odds.
- There is a 48.8% chance of Forsberg having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Forsberg Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- The Blackhawks are 15th in goals allowed, conceding 49 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.