Northern Kentucky vs. Marshall Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Marshall Thundering Herd (1-1) against the Northern Kentucky Norse (0-2) at Truist Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 94-67 in favor of Marshall, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Norse enter this contest following an 86-75 loss to Eastern Kentucky on Saturday.
Northern Kentucky vs. Marshall Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Truist Arena in Highland Heights, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Kentucky vs. Marshall Score Prediction
- Prediction: Marshall 94, Northern Kentucky 67
Other Horizon Predictions
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Milwaukee vs Mississippi Valley State
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Norse put up 68.2 points per game (118th in college basketball) last season while giving up 64.5 per outing (186th in college basketball). They had a +114 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 3.7 points per game.
- Northern Kentucky's offense was worse in Horizon tilts last season, putting up 66.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 68.2 PPG.
- The Norse scored 72.2 points per game when playing at home last year. In away games, they averaged 64.3 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Northern Kentucky gave up 64.4 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 64.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.