How to Watch the USC vs. UCLA Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The USC Trojans (7-4) host a Pac-12 battle against the UCLA Bruins (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
While USC ranks 12th-worst in the FBS in scoring defense with 34.6 points allowed per game, the team has been better with the ball, ranking third-best in the FBS in scoring (43.8 points per game). UCLA has been keeping opposing offenses in check on the defensive side of the ball, allowing only 16.4 points per contest (ninth-best). Offensively, it ranks 71st by racking up 26.4 points per game.
For more details on this contest, including where and how to watch on ABC, continue reading.
USC vs. UCLA Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- SMU vs Memphis
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia vs Tennessee
USC vs. UCLA Key Statistics
|475.8 (3rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||430.5 (39th)|
|446.5 (131st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||289.9 (9th)|
|151.0 (77th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||202.0 (14th)|
|324.8 (5th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||228.5 (63rd)|
|13 (55th)||Turnovers (Rank)||18 (108th)|
|14 (63rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
USC Stats Leaders
- Caleb Williams has recorded 3,249 yards (295.4 ypg) on 235-of-347 passing with 29 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 135 rushing yards (12.3 ypg) on 92 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, MarShawn Lloyd, has carried the ball 108 times for 803 yards (73.0 per game), scoring nine times.
- This season, Austin Jones has carried the ball 68 times for 411 yards (37.4 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Tahj Washington's team-leading 915 yards as a receiver have come on 47 receptions (out of 62 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Brenden Rice has hauled in 37 passes while averaging 58.5 yards per game and scoring 11 touchdowns.
- Mario Williams has been the target of 40 passes and hauled in 28 receptions for 301 yards, an average of 27.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
UCLA Stats Leaders
- Dante Moore leads UCLA with 1,344 yards on 91-of-175 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Carson Steele has run for 744 yards on 143 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Tomarion Harden has rushed for 533 yards on 104 carries with five touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has racked up 502 receiving yards on 40 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has 28 receptions (on 53 targets) for a total of 428 yards (42.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Moliki Matavao's nine receptions (on 17 targets) have netted him 226 yards (22.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed USC or UCLA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.