Western Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-1) against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (0-2) at Millett Hall has a projected final score of 70-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Western Kentucky. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Hilltoppers are coming off of a 77-74 loss to Vanderbilt in their last outing on Wednesday.
Western Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Millett Hall in Oxford, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Western Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Kentucky 70, Miami (OH) 60
Other CUSA Predictions
- Liberty vs N.C. A&T
- Michigan vs Middle Tennessee
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- UTEP vs Cal Baptist
- Coppin State vs Florida International
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hilltoppers averaged 70.1 points per game last season (80th in college basketball) while allowing 69.3 per outing (297th in college basketball). They had a +26 scoring differential overall.
- Western Kentucky averaged 0.9 more points in CUSA action (71.0) than overall (70.1).
- The Hilltoppers scored 69.9 points per game at home last season, and 70.1 on the road.
- Western Kentucky allowed 66.4 points per game at home last season, and 72.0 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.