Louisville vs. Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Madison Square Garden has the Texas Longhorns (3-0) matching up with the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) at 3:30 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 81-64 win as our model heavily favors Texas.
Based on our computer prediction, Louisville is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 17.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 144.5 total.
Louisville vs. Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Texas -17.5
- Point Total: 144.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Louisville vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 81, Louisville 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Louisville vs. Texas
- Pick ATS: Louisville (+17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Louisville Performance Insights
- Louisville averaged only 63.9 points per game (19th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played more consistently at the other end, where it gave up 75.8 points per game (324th-ranked).
- The Cardinals averaged 29.8 boards per game (288th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.9 rebounds per contest (164th-ranked).
- When it comes to assists, Louisville dished out only 9.3 per game (-2-worst in college basketball).
- The Cardinals, who were 327th in college basketball with 13.8 turnovers per game, forced 9.7 turnovers per contest, which was 19th-worst in the country.
- The Cardinals made 6.3 three-pointers per game (288th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 32.9% shooting percentage (249th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Louisville ceded 8.1 treys per game (287th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.2% (274th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Louisville attempted 34.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 64.2% of the shots it took (and 72.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19 three-pointers per contest, which were 35.8% of its shots (and 27.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.