Luke Evangelista Game Preview: Predators vs. Avalanche - November 20
Luke Evangelista will be on the ice when the Nashville Predators and Colorado Avalanche meet on Monday at Bridgestone Arena, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. If you're thinking about a bet on Evangelista against the Avalanche, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Luke Evangelista vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Evangelista Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Evangelista has a plus-minus of -2, while averaging 15:02 on the ice per game.
- Evangelista has scored a goal in one of 16 games this season.
- Evangelista has recorded a point in a game seven times this year over 16 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Evangelista has an assist in seven of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Evangelista's implied probability to go over his point total is 41.7% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Evangelista going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 29.4%.
Evangelista Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche are giving up 49 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 11th in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +12.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.