Will Michael McCarron Score a Goal Against the Avalanche on November 20?
Can we count on Michael McCarron finding the back of the net when the Nashville Predators play the Colorado Avalanche at 8:00 PM ET on Monday? To assist you with your wagers, check out the numbers and trends below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Michael McCarron score a goal against the Avalanche?
Odds to score a goal this game: +550 (Bet $10 to win $55.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
McCarron stats and insights
- In one of seven games this season, McCarron scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Avalanche.
- McCarron has zero points on the power play.
- He takes 0.3 shots per game, and converts 20.0% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Avalanche defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche are giving up 49 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 11th in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Avalanche have one shutout, and they average 15.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
McCarron recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Predators vs. Avalanche game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.