Murray State vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game that pits the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (3-0) versus the Murray State Racers (2-1) at Suncoast Credit Union Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 85-69 in favor of UNC Wilmington, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 1:30 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, UNC Wilmington is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 146.5 over/under.
Murray State vs. UNC Wilmington Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: UNC Wilmington -5.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNC Wilmington -225, Murray State +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Murray State vs. UNC Wilmington Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 85, Murray State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Murray State vs. UNC Wilmington
- Pick ATS: UNC Wilmington (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Murray State Performance Insights
- Murray State put up 70.4 points per game (203rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 72 points per contest (237th-ranked).
- The Racers ranked 220th in college basketball with 31.2 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 192nd with 31.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Murray State put up 12.2 assists per game, which ranked them 249th in the nation.
- The Racers were 40th in college basketball with 10.4 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 327th with 10.1 forced turnovers per game.
- The Racers drained 6.2 three-pointers per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 33.2% three-point percentage (231st-ranked).
- Murray State was 300th in the nation with 8.3 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 149th with a 33.4% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Murray State took 67.5% two-pointers and 32.5% three-pointers last season. Of the team's buckets, 75.5% were two-pointers and 24.5% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.