Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 11 the Indianapolis Colts' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, rank them 14th in the league.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Colts higher (14th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (18th).
- The Colts' Super Bowl odds have jumped from +15000 at the start of the season to +10000, the 16th-biggest change among all teams.
- The Colts have a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has covered the spread eight times in 13 games.
- Out of 13 Colts games this season, nine have gone over the total.
- The Colts have been favored on the moneyline a total of four times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- Indianapolis has entered the game as an underdog eight times this season and won twice.
- The Colts are averaging 337.1 yards per game on offense (14th in NFL), and they rank 25th on the other side of the ball with 357.6 yards allowed per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (25.4 points allowed per game), the Colts have put up better results on offense, ranking eighth in the NFL by averaging 24.2 points per game.
Colts Impact Players
- Gardner Minshew has passed for 2,524 yards (210.3 per game), completing 63.2%, with 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Minshew has scored three TDs and accumulated 57 yards.
- Zack Moss has run for 751 yards (62.6 per game) and five scores in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Moss has scored one time, with 24 catches for 172 yards.
- In 13 games, Michael Pittman Jr. has 95 catches for 984 yards (75.7 per game) and four scores.
- Jonathan Taylor has run for 414 yards (59.1 per game) and four TDs in seven games.
- In 12 games for the Colts, Zaire Franklin has compiled 1.5 sacks and 3.0 TFL and 144 tackles.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+2500|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+550|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+12500|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+2500|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+5000|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||W 31-28||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||L 34-14||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.