Kentucky Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Kentucky Wildcats (6-2) are in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +2000 on the moneyline, the ninth-best odds of all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Wildcats go head to head with the Pennsylvania Quakers. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2000||9th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky averages 91.8 points per game (fifth in college basketball) while allowing 73.3 per contest (232nd in college basketball). It has a +148 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 18.5 points per game.
- Kentucky has a 6-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and has yet to win (0-1) when listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Kentucky is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 31st-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Kentucky is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 29th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kentucky Players
- The Wildcats' scoring leader is Antonio Reeves, who contributes 18.3 points per game.
- Kentucky is led in rebounding by Adou Thiero's 7.0 rebounds per game and assists by Rob Dillingham's 5.4 assists per game.
- Reeves is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, hitting 2.9 per contest.
- Kentucky's blocks leader is Tre Mitchell, who averages 1.4 per game. Reed Sheppard leads the team by averaging 3.0 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.