Louisville Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Louisville Cardinals (4-4) are outside the conversation to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +50000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Saturday, December 9 at 2:00 PM ET, the Cardinals square off against the DePaul Blue Demons in a road tilt. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Louisville NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||82nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisville Team Stats
- Louisville scores 75.4 points per game (165th in college basketball) and allows 74.6 (258th in college basketball) for a +6 scoring differential overall.
- The Cardinals are 4-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 0-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Louisville has a 4-1 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a winless 0-3 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Louisville and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Louisville Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- Louisville has two losses versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 33rd-most in the country.
- Louisville has tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Louisville Players
- Skyy Clark leads the Cardinals scoring 17.3 points per game.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield paces Louisville with 9.0 rebounds per game, and Ty-Laur Johnson leads the team with 3.3 assists per outing.
- The Cardinals are led by Clark from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Tre White leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Huntley-Hatfield collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Louisville.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.