LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Children geared up to gather candy do not have much longer to wait.
Halloween is Wednesday and while it may be a school night children are still welcome to Trick-or-Treat in their communities.
The following times have been confirmed for Trick-or-Treating on October 31;
- Louisville/Jefferson County- no set time, children may go at parents' discretion
- Oldham County- no set time, children may go at parents' discretion
- Bardstown, KY - 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jeffersonville, IN- 6 p.m.to 8 p.m.
- New Albany/Floyd County- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Clarksville, IN- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sellersburg, IN- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Be sure your children have a safe and happy Halloween. For safety tips, click here.