LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Flooding is creating issues for drivers across greater Louisville closings many roads due to high water.
According to Metrosafe, 49 streets are under water, most are barricaded. Some include:
- National Turnpike & Outer Loop
- Fern Valley Road & Jefferson Boulevard
- Shepherdsville Road & Whispering Hills Boulevard
- 7th & Algonquin
- 7th & Oak Street
- 7th & Berry Boulevard
- Johnson School Road - PRP
- Taylor Boulevard between Bicknell and Carrico Avenue
- Preston Highway and McCawley Road
- Frankfort Avenue between River Road and Washington
- Seneca Park and Cherokee Road
- Police have put up barricades between Eastern Blvd. and Dutch Lane in Jeffersonville
WAVE 3 News partner Campbellsville.com captured video of a pickup truck trapped by high water on Hillview Blvd at Smith Ln in Hillview.
Please use caution on all roads and stay with wave3.com and the WAVE 3 News and Weather apps for the latest information.