HARDIN COUNTY, KY (WAVE) - A months-long investigation led to a drug bust in several towns in Hardin County, Kentucky on Thursday.
Eight people face charges after seven search warrants were carried out in Elizabethtown, Rineyville, Howevalley and Radcliff.
During the searches investigators seized 12 ounces of meth, several weapons, cash, vehicles and marijuana.
The following people were arrested on drug charges:
- James Vessels, 44, Elizabethtown
- Christopher Boggs, 40, Radcliff
- Robert Brown, 54,Elizabethtown
- Brian Burnett, 58, Elizabethtown
- Billy Burnett, 62, Elizabethtown
- Paul Wiseman, 55, Radcliff
- Kaelin Favreau, 29, Radcliff
- Theodore Ripplinger, 59, Howevalley
Additional arrests are expected.
Detectives who handled this bust came from the Greater Hardin County Narcotics Task Force, with assistance from Kentucky State Police, Elizabethtown Police, West Point Police and Hardin County Sheriff's Office.