Southern Indiana home catches fire for second time in a year
NEW ALBANY, IN (WAVE) - A southern Indiana home caught fire for the second time in a year on Wednesday, according to the homeowner.
New Albany Fire responded to the home on Cost Avenue around 10:45 a.m., according to the News and Tribune, after neighbors reported hearing an explosion.
Neighbors tried to put the flames out with a garden hose until firefighters arrived.
The homeowner said she believes the previous fire was started by an air conditioning unit, according to News and Tribune.
Wednesday's fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2018 WAVE 3 News. All rights reserved.