(WAVE) - This 4th of July, many of us will be grilling out. And if you need help with that, you can get expert tips by phone.
LongHorn Steakhouse's GRILL US Hotline will open to coach callers on how to grill up quality steaks. And for the first time ever, the certified experts on-hand will be the top Grill Masters in the country. You may even get help from a Louisville man, who is one of the finalists. The LongHorn Steakhouse's Steak Master Series is an epic culinary competition where top-performing grilling experts from restaurants around the country vie for the title of national champion and prizes worth more than $200,000.
And on the biggest grilling holiday of the year, these grilling experts will dish out the same award-winning advice that helped them become one of the top Grill Masters in the country. They'll also be dishing out the grilling advise on July 4th. These finalists include:
- Assan Jallow from Louisville, Kentucky
- Kimberly Markley from East Wichita, Kansas
- Edward Ortiz from Millville, New Jersey
- Juan Sacramento from Sanford, Florida
- Dylan Wike from Easley, South Carolina
- Alex Alvarado-Negrete from Hiram, Georgia
- Michelle Cerveny from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
For more on the finalists, including Assan, click here.
For help, guests can dial 1-855-LH-GRILL on Wednesday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.