NO COST to Attend!
Continental Breakfast Served!
Tax and Banking Professionals on Hand to Answer Your Questions!!
- Get tips for getting your financial life organized & the benefits of doing so all year and at tax time
- Become an informed tax payer:
- Common life changes that could impact your tax return
- 3 ways to reduce your taxes
- How your profession may impact your tax return
- Get information on the federal Economic Stimulus Rebate - Who, What, When, & How
- Get tax payer tools - an assortment of resources such as a Getting Organized Checklist, a Paperwork Checklist, a Tax Prep to-do list, a glossary of tax terminology, and a list of tax information resources
- Learn about financial products that can save you money and help improve financial management
- Hear about "second chance" products to help individuals get back into the financial services mainstream
- Get information about loan and downpayment programs designed for first-time homebuyers
- Learn things about the banking system that you always wanted to know but didn't know who to ask
- Get information about banking customers' rights and how your interests are protected
- Get financial management tools - Managing a Checking Account, Budgeting Guidelines, Consumer Protection Checklist, and a list of financial information resources
Simmons College of Kentucky
1018 South 7th Street
[Between 7th and 8th Streets at Kentucky Street in the Old Louisville area]
Meeting Date and Time:
Saturday, March 15, 2008
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Grand Door Prize:
$500 Republic Bank Savings Account!!
[Must be present to win]