According to the Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau, complimentary parking is being provided to all Ryder Cup spectators at the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC).
Complimentary shuttles will operate for all ticket holders from the KEC and from downtown Louisville (Market Street between 2nd and 3rd by the Kentucky International Convention Center). Ryder Cup shuttles will make continuous loops throughout the day from the KEC and downtown to and from Valhalla Golf Club.
The Ryder Cup Shuttle schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2008 6:45 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008 6:45 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 18, 2008 6:45 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday, Sept. 19, 2008 6:45 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 20, 2008 6:45 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 21, 2008 6:45 AM - 8:00 PM
Shuttle buses will depart from the downtown location every 15 minutes.
Please note that the shuttle route to and from the KEC and downtown will take approximately 30 minutes each way.
There is no public parking near Valhalla Golf Club. Stopping on Shelbyville Road will not be permitted. Local streets will be designated as "No Parking/Tow Away Zones" or "Resident Parking only."